Highlights of studying MBBS in Armenia 2020
Armenia is the best option, if you are looking for medical education with latest technologies, advanced euipments and tools.
Advantages of studying MBBS in Armenia 2020
The methodology of education of medical colleges in Armenia
- The Armenian medical univeristies have segregatd there medium of instruction as English, Armenian and bilingual. Therefore a thorough analysis of the mediumof instruction is important before getting admission for MBBS in Armenia.
- At Karol Educational Consutlancy we provide admission only in Medical colleges with English medium of instruction
Tenure of MBBS in Armenia
- MBBS in Armenia has a duration of 6 years which is dividied into 5 years study program and 1 year intenship
- The internship can be done in India also
Documents required for MBBS in Armenia 2020
- Proof of paying capacity
- Medical examination certificate along with HIV report
- Attested copies of 1oth and 12th marksheets & school leaving certificate
- 12 passport size photographs
- Valid passport
Important dates for MBBS in Armenia 2020
- The application and admission process will start form June
- The intake for MBBS in Armenia begins in September
- Summer holidays are in the months of July to August
- Winter holidays are in the month of January to February
Recognition of Armenia Medical Universities
- MCI – Medical Council of India
- WHO – World Health Organization
- UNESCO – United Nations of Educational, Scientific and Cultural organization
MCI approved colleges in Armenia
|Name of the College||Location||Year of Establishement||Fee structure (INR) Including hostel fee|
|Armenian Medical Institute||14 Titogradian St, Yerevan 0087, Armenia||1990||16,80,000|
|Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University||30a Tigran Mets Ave, Vanadzor 2001, Armenia||1996||16,38,000|
|ST. Tereza Medical University||54A Mesrop Mashtots Ave, Yerevan, Armenia||1992||20,86,000|
|The University of Traditional Medicine||38a Marshal Babajanyan St, Yerevan, Armenia||1991||16,80,000|
|Yerevan Haybusak University||6 Abelian St, Yerevan 0038, Armenia||1990||21,00,000|
|Yerevan State Medical University||2 Koryun St, Yerevan 0025, Armenia||1920||23,52,000|
Why Karol Educational Consultancy for MBBS admission in Armenia ?
Why KEC stands ahead when it comes to MBBS in Armenia ?
- The experienced team of educational psychologists at Karol Educational Consultancy access each student based on a psychoanalytical test and guide them to choose the apt country and university that suits their study mode and study style.
- Karol Educational Consultancy takes care of the entire admission process and gets the admission letter and as well as the invitation letter from the university opted by the candidate.
- End-to-end visa process including payment of visa fee to the Embassy of Armenia and completion of the visa processing will be taken care by our team.
- Karol educational Consultancy takes care of the entire admission process in India and in Armenia.
- 100% visa success rate fro MBBS students sent to Armenia
- The staff from KEC will accompany the students from India to the medical college in Armenia.
- Accommodation and food guidance provided to the students who go for MBBS in Armenia.
- Complete Academic support provided throughout the course for entire 6 years.
- MCI screening test or FMGE training and support provided to roll out complete doctors.
- Karol Educational Consultancy has sent 2000+ students abroad for pursuing MBBS and has rolled out 1500+ successful doctors.