Medical Colleges in Philippines offers superior quality medical education at an affordable price.All Medical Universities in Philippines are located in very beautiful and good cities of Philippines. Every city has its own distinctive feature. All most all the Medical Schools in Philippines are recognized by the WHO (World Health Organization). Usually the classes for the medicine program starts in the month of November at most of the Medical Colleges in Philippines. Doctor of Medicine (MD) is the primary medical degree offered by the Medical Colleges in Philippines. Most of the Medical Universities in Philippines have an International Students Office, where international students can address their problems. Dormitory facilities are available at most of the Medical Colleges in Philippines at moderate prices. Medical Schools in Philippines provide separate dormitories for boys and girls.
India’s emerging influence in the international community has led to the promotion of its “Look East Policy,” a policy that specifically represents India’s efforts to cultivate extensive economic and strategic relations with its Southeast Asian neighbors in order to bolster its standing as a regional power and as a counterbalance to the strategic influence of China. It is with these developments surrounding India’s rising global influence that the Philippines should engage with India. Both countries share various similarities that can serve as a platform for deeper cooperation.
Introduction About Cagayan State University
The Cagayan State University was established on June 11, 1978 by virtue of
Presidential Decree 1436 merging the Cagayan Valley College of Arts and
Trades and The Northern Luzon State College of Agriculture and College,
Aparri Institute of Technology, Aparri School of Arts and Trades, Bukig
National Agricultural and Technical School, Gonzaga National Agricultural
and Technical School, Sanchez Mira Rural and Vocational School and
Western Cagayan School of Arts and Trades.
These schools are strategically located in the Province of Cagayan.
The Cagayan State University is mandated by its charter to provide better
services in professional and technical training in the arts, sciences,
humanities and technology. The main missions are academic, instruction,
research, extension and production.
The purpose of the university is to provide advanced education in the arts
and sciences, give professional and technical training; encourage and
undertake research, conduct training and extension services; and
encourage the application of knowledge.
Through a presidential approval dated March 17, 1983, the secondary level
programs of CSU-Aparri, Lal-lo, Gonzaga, Sanchez Mira, were fully
integrated into the university while CSU at Lasam and Bukig were
maintained as extension campuses.
Education in Cagayan State University
- In-coming poor but deserving first year students with a grade point average of 90% or better are entitled to a hundred percent free tuition fee and less book allowance per semester.
- An entrance scholarship consisting of free tuition fee shall be granted for one semester only to the following students upon their admission to the University.
- Valedictorians and salutatorians who are graduates of public and recognized private high schools provided that they come from a graduating class of at least 100 students, to be certified by the head institution.
- Regular 2nd year to 5th year undergraduate students with a weighted average of 1.45 or better with no failing grade may avail of the University scholarship with 100% tuition fee discount provided that he has no incomplete grade or has not dropped ant subject.
- Graduate/medical/law students with a weighted average of 1.25 or better with no grade lower than 2.5 may avail of the University scholarship with 100% tuition fee discount provided that he has no incomplete grade or has not dropped any subject.
- Regular 2nd year to 5th year undergraduate students currently enrolled in the university who obtain a weighted average of 1.46 - 1.75 at the end of the semester and have no failing grade or incomplete grade in any subject are granted college scholarship with 50% tuition fee discount provided they carry the minimum prescribed load.
Medical Technology Education/Medical Laboratory Science Education aims to develop a foundation in the fundamentals of medical laboratory science and to make it responsive to the demands for manpower in the paramedical service utilizing the highly innovative technologies. It consists of clinical laboratory testing which plays a crucial role in the detection, diagnosis, prognosis, prevention and treatment of diseases such that medical technologist/medical laboratory scientists must have a combination of education, clinical laboratory internship and specialized training.
The LIBRARY is indeed the most important intellectual resource in the academic community. It is the place where the teaching and learning process are effectively enhanced and aptly complemented through the use of books, periodicals, journals and a variety of multi-media resources. It is an intellectual center of an academic community – a place for research, thought and reflection. It significantly plays an indispensable role in accomplishing the educational objectives of Liceo de Cagayan University.
|Pre Med||Application/Reg Fee
|Foreign Student Fee
|Pre Med 1st Sem Tution Fee
|Pre Med 2nd Sem Tution Fee
|Pre Med 3rd Sem Tution Fee
|Additional fees if any
|1st year Tution fee
|2nd year Tution fee
|3rd year Tution fee
|4th year Tution fee
|Accommadation Per Month
||$100 private near campus |
|Food Per Month
||$100 indian food |
- River View Inn
- New Dawn Pensionne House
- Middleton Apartelle
- Country Village Hotel
- Victoria Suites
- Miami Inn
Type III climate is experienced in the eastern part of the Sierra Madre mountains and in the Babuyan group of islands, where rainfall is evenly distributed throughout the year mainly because of the northeast tradewinds.
Because of the open coastline in the north, this part of the province feels the full impact of this phenomenon, which could mean cold mornings and evenings, with average temperatures ranging from 18° to 21° Celsius.
The rest of the province, which consists of the valley floor, has Type II climate, and that means no pronounced season: relatively wet from May to October.
Being sheltered by the Sierra Madre Mountains the prevailing winds are north and northwest in the valley floor of Cagayan.