Life in Medical colleges in Bangladesh
On this page, we will discuss Life in Medical colleges in Bangladesh.
Availability of food & grocery
Cost of living comparison
- The cost of living MBBS in Bangladesh is almost the same when compared to India. In cities other than Dhaka it is much cheaper.
- Bangladeshi food is also rice-based as south India.
- Their food habits resemble that of India which makes it one of the ideal destinations for the students who do not have to adapt to foreign cuisines.
- Economical and hygienic food is available inside the university campus and hostel canteens.
- Indian restaurants are also available in main cities which are inexpensive. Students don’t have to spend their valuable time in cooking food.
- Students don’t have to Self-cooking, as tasty and good food is available inside the college campus and in the hostel canteens.
Security in campus
- The college campus a very safe and secure place for the Indian students.
- So that the students can feel just like in the medical college campus in India.
- For Indian students, Bangladesh is a safe place, but late-night outings should be avoided.
- As per the Global Peace Index, Bangladesh ranks 101st amongst 163 countries listed.
- So it is pretty good even better than India which ranks at 141.
- Download the Global Peace Index 2020 Pdf listing with various statics at
- Students can use the in house facilities like the Gym, can participate in various sports activities, academic competition, Cultural activities & Associations activities in the college.
- so that the students have a fresh mind and good health.
- Students can enjoy their leisure time visiting Parks, Beaches, World Heritage Sites and Museums