Infrastructure of the Medical colleges In Bangladesh.
On this page, we will discuss the Infrastructure of the Medical colleges In Bangladesh.
- The infrastructure of the Medical colleges In Bangladesh is generally modest in cities but good in the outskirts.
- The campus of Bangladesh Medical colleges is mostly modest and traditional with all the essential facilities.
- Some colleges have a very large campus.
- The lecture halls in Bangladesh Medical Colleges are both traditional, modern & up to the mark.
- so that the students can attend the lectures with comfort.
- The classroom of Bangladesh Medical Colleges ranges from moderate to good with all essential facilities.
- So the students can attend classes comfortably
- The labs in Bangladesh Medical Colleges are well maintained with all essential equipment.
- Cadavers are available for the students to study anatomy, identify disease sites, determine causes of death, etc…So that they have good exposure to the anatomical structure of humans.
- The libraries are well stocked with all the required medical books in English and are available for the students to read.
- Most of the books are by Indian authors.
- The library has good infrastructure which offers a great environment.
- So that the students to study in comfort.
- The hospitals attached to the colleges are multi-specialty hospitals having all requisite amenities, infrastructure, equipment, and facilities with highly qualified Doctors and staff treating all kinds of diseases providing good hands-on experience to the students.
- The cost of medical treatment in these hospitals is very nominal and at par with the government hospitals.
- Because of this, hospitals have high patient flow.
- Paid Internet widely available inside the campus & Hostel.
- So that the students can access study materials online no matter where they are.
- Some colleges have old hostels buildings with common baths and toilets and some hostels are moderate and some are good.
- The security in the hostels are good and there are caretakers available in all the hostel to take care of the needs of the students.
- There are separate hostels for girls or a separate floor is dedicated to them inside the college block.
- So that there is no entry for men inside the girl’s dormitory.
- The college maintains this rule very strictly with no exceptions so that the girls can feel safe and secure.
- The guard maintains the entry and exit registry.
- So the girl students cannot go out without the knowledge of the hostel authority.
- so when the student goes out, they have to return back within the stipulated time and If not, strict action will be taken against them.
- Economical, tasty, and hygienic food is available in College Canteens as well as inside the hostel.
- The food available in Bangladesh is similar to that of India and is easy for Indian students to adapt.