Eligibility Criteria for Indian Students to Study Medicine in Bangladesh for the Session 2019-2020
Only Current Year and Last year HSC 12th (10+2) Pass-out Students can apply.
Student must have passed the qualifying examinations (HSC/ ‘A’ level) or equivalent examination.
|Grading system in school|
|Class interval||Letter grade||Grade point|
Minimum aggregate GPA in SSC or equivalent and HSC or equivalent: 8.00 (eight)
Minimum GPA either in SSC or equivalent or in HSC or equivalent: 3.5
Minimum GP in biology: 3.5
For the calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in SSC/ ‘O’ level or equivalent exam, only the top 5 subjects are considered, Therefore, GPA in ‘O’ level = (total marks obtained in top five subjects) ÷ 5.
For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in HSC/ ‘A’ level or equivalent exam, only 3 subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) are considered for calculation of GPA.
Qualifying Grade in each subject individually is “C”.
Therefore, GPA in ‘A’ level = (total marks obtained in three subjects) ÷ 3
A maximum gap of 1 year is allowed from passing 12th exams. (That is if you apply for 2020 session, you must pass 2019 or after
Application Forms for admission to medical colleges in Bangladesh has to be submitted by September to our consultancy.
Duly filled in application forms in triplicate along with the following documents have to reach the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Dhaka by 1st week of November 2019.
- Copy of passport
- 10 passport size photographs
- Class 10 (X) or SSC/ ‘O’ or equivalent examination passed Certificate with mark sheet.
- Class 12 [XII, (10+2)] or HSC/ ‘A’ or equivalent examination passed Certificate with mark sheet.
- Migration Certificates if any.
- Birth Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate (T.C)
- All certificates must be duly attested by the competent authority, i. e. the Education Ministry of the respective country and also be authenticated by the respective Bangladesh Missions abroad/Foreign Missions based in Dhaka,
- Successful applicants will require producing all academic certificates and mark-sheets/ transcripts in original during their admission.
- Eligibility certificate has to be applied from the Bangladesh medical education department.