MBBS in Bangladesh, this is the place where students are eager to pursue their medical education.
About Bangladesh’s geography and culture.
- Bangladesh location
- Bangladesh is a country in South Asia. It is the eighth-most populous country in the world
- In terms of landmass, It ranks 92nd, spanning 148,460 square kilometers
- Dhaka is its capital
- About Country
- Other Cities
- Well connected with daily flights. Has direct flights from Delhi.
- Delhi to Dhaka To & Fro 16,000 INR Approx.
- Chennai to Dhaka To & Fro 18,000 INR Approx.
- The cheapest way to travel from India to Bangladesh.
- So it is economical for both the parent and the students to travel and meet eachother.
- The Culture of Bangladesh is intertwined with the culture of the Bengal region.
- It is both traditional & Conservative and similar to that of India.
- They celebrate a lot of Indian Festivals like Dussehra and Durga Pooja.
- So the students studying MBBS in Bangladesh can feel at home during the festival time.
- Bangala is the official language which is a bit similar to the Bengali spoken in West Bengal.
- So it is easier for the Indian students to learn and speak the local language.
- Bangladeshi Taka (৳). 1 ৳ = 0.90 INR. Approx.
- Current Exchange Rates.
- so things in Bangladesh will cost less when compared to India.
Proximity to India
- Distance from India to Bangladesh is around 1600 Km. Same as the distance from Chennai to Calcutta.
- So the parents and the students can meet each other without much difficulties or disconfort.
- Tropical monsoon climate ranging from 20 °C during winter to 40°C during summers.
- So students can live comfortably in Bangladesh without any difficulties as faced others face in medical colleges abroad.
- It’s the 39th largest in the world in nominal terms and 30th largest by purchasing power parity.
- So Bangladesh is having a rapidly developing market economy.
- It has a middle income mixed and transition economy.
- So It is classified among the Next Eleven emerging market middle income economies and a frontier market.
- Necessary & economical transportation system with a moderate network is available to travel around.
- The types of transport available in Bangladesh are Bus, Waterways, Railways, Airways, and Taxi.
- Start early for your appointments as the cities are very congested and have a lot of traffic jams.
- Using faster transports, for instance, autos or Uber cabs which are available in major cities will help you to reach your destination on time.